[petsc-dev] higher-order coordiate fields in DMPlex

Blaise A Bourdin bourdin at lsu.edu
Mon Jun 5 08:04:47 CDT 2017

Hi,
Do you have a link for the MED format description and implementation?
The problem with FE file format is that unless they are supported by mesh generators and visualization software, they are just nice toys...

Blaise

--
Department of Mathematics and Center for Computation & Technology
Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA 70803, USA