[petsc-dev] How to generate doc locally ?

Franck Houssen franck.houssen at inria.fr
Tue Jul 18 06:10:36 CDT 2017

OK, before git pull, setting PETSC_DIR, the doc was generated but all links where broken.
After, git pull (6fb98a7c848cdb07c87c9d0173bcc48a73c5a75e), I confirm the doc builds, and I have no more error related to find.

But links are still broken.
For instance, there is no index.html in /petsc/docs/manualpages/Vec/index.html, so when I open docs/index.html, I can not click on the "Vector Operations (Vec)" link.

Anyway, no so blocking.

Franck