[petsc-dev] p4est configure error

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Feb 13 09:41:35 CST 2017

Ah ok. configure currently doesn't handle a change in 'giturl' well.

[currently requires us to delete the current
externalpackages/git.p4est repo and rerun configure]

perhaps there is a simple way to fix this. [check 'url' in .git/config
- and change it if needed - or do a 'git fetch url' or someting else].

Satish