[petsc-dev] p4est configure error

Tobin Isaac tisaac at uchicago.edu
Mon Feb 13 09:32:56 CST 2017

Hi Mark,

Sorry for the delay.  Now that there is an official p4est release that
can be used in petsc, I switch the repo back to the official repo.  I
think you're getting an error because my development repo didn't have
v2.0, but i just fixed that, to make it easier to hop back and forth
between branches.

  Toby