[petsc-dev] PETSc Quarterly Telecon

Karl Rupp rupp at iue.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Dec 18 04:51:10 CST 2017

Hi all,

the PETSc quarterly telecon will take place today, Monday, at 2pm
Chicago time.

If anyone of you has a good software to hold the telecon (maybe
BlueJeans or Zoom), please post a link to the channel. If no link has
been posted by 1:30pm CT, I'll post a Google Hangouts link.

Incomplete list of topics to discuss:
  * User Meeting 2018
  * Organizational Ideas (e.g. NUMFOCUS)
  * Test Harness
  * Documentation improvements
  * Integration management for branch 'next'

Please feel free to propose additional items to discuss by replying to
this email.

Best regards,
Karli