[petsc-dev] PETSc Quarterly Telecon

Karl Rupp rupp at iue.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Dec 13 00:12:20 CST 2017

Dear PETSc folks,

the next quarterly teleconference is due. It is intended to discuss "the
bigger picture" rather than technical details. Thus, feel free to join
even if you have not yet contributed thousands of lines of code (yet) ;-)

Please state your availability by Sunday, December 17, here:
https://www.when2meet.com/?6542211-1rhUE