[petsc-dev] problem with TSIRM in PETSc

Raphaël Couturier raphael.couturier at univ-fcomte.fr
Mon Nov 14 10:53:54 CST 2016

This version is the correct version

https://bitbucket.org/petsc/petsc/history-node/1f2c6fc4275e/src/ksp/ksp/impls/tsirm/tsirm.c?at=master

The petsc-3.7.4.tar.gz is different. Line 68 there is a, for example:
   ierr = PetscMalloc(tsirm->Iend-tsirm->Istart,&ind_row);CHKERRQ(ierr);

In the bitbucket version Line 64 it is
   ierr = PetscMalloc1(tsirm->Iend-tsirm->Istart,&ind_row);CHKERRQ(ierr);

There are other differences

So we wonder whether it is normal or not.
Thank you

Raphaël