[petsc-dev] Student Travel Grants for PETSc User Meeting 2016

Karl Rupp rupp at iue.tuwien.ac.at
Sat Mar 19 02:29:18 CDT 2016

Dear PETSc users,

we are proud to announce the availability of a limited number of student
travel grants for the PETSc User Meeting 2016 in Vienna, Austria.
Interested students, who want to join the meeting but have no (or only
partial) funding available, are welcome to apply by April 20, 2016. Full
details are available on the User Meeting webpage:

http://www.mcs.anl.gov/petsc/meetings/2016/

Please forward this message to your students as you see fit.

Best regards,
Karl Rupp and the PETSc team