[petsc-dev] p4est configure error

Tobin Isaac tisaac at uchicago.edu
Thu Jul 7 09:26:26 CDT 2016

On Thu, Jul 07, 2016 at 03:16:40PM +0200, Mark Adams wrote:
> p4est on Edison configures in w/o debugging, although I have to run
> configure twice.
> But with debugging it fails.  I can not see any difference between the two
> configures other than debugging.
> Mark

The log shows that you are configuring a p4est commit (3d3e1) that is
before the one I pushed specifically to avoid the fortran
configuration error (f54bb3).  Please clear the git.p4est directory,
and confirm that you are configuring with the current 'petsc' branch
of p4est (`grep 'checking Point version' configure.log` should show
X.XXX-a9f22).

Cheers,
  Toby