[petsc-dev] configure error

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Dec 29 11:03:27 CST 2016

I don't understand the batch code. I suspect the change from building
packages from pre-reconfigure to reconfigure happened in
package.py. However blaslapack doesn't use package.py?

And blaslapack.py appears to do checksdotreturnsdouble() test - which
it needs to do during batch test - so it would have to do the install
before batch test [and not during reconfigure?]

Sure - it shouldn't chug along...

Satish