[petsc-dev] configure error

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Dec 29 10:03:48 CST 2016

I suspect blaslpack along with mpi cannot be installed in batch mode anymore.

[at some point all pacakges were installed before reconfigure. And I think this was
switched to - install packages during reconfigure. Ideally there should be proper
dependencies on the 'batch' part - so that only packages that require info from the
batch run should get installed during reconfigure stage..]

BTW: Why use --download-fblaslapack on cray? [and not system blas - like cray-libsci]

Satish