[petsc-dev] Configure problem on Titan

Aron Ahmadia aron at ahmadia.net
Wed Mar 11 21:42:39 CDT 2015

I found the most sane way to do this on the BG/P was to query the compiler
wrappers for C/C++/Fortran.  I don't understand why you aren't or are
unable to do this within PETSc's configure.

Of course, we still encounter the crazy errors with shared libraries on our
Cray XE6 where if we fail to preload a needed MPI library before importing
PETSc we get symbol resolution errors...