[petsc-dev] the June PETSc conference/workshop and travel expenses

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Mar 10 21:28:48 CDT 2015

  PETSc developers,

   I am beginning to commit some of the travel money for the PETSc conference/tutorial/workshop so if you have particular people in mind who you think it would be valuable for them to participate please urge them to register soon before the bank runs dry.

  Thanks

   Barry

For the noncontroversial decisions I am trying to handle things myself rather than waste everybodies time on conference planning. If you have particular suggestions please send them along.