[petsc-dev] Patch for ksp tutorial ex56

Sascha Schnepp mail at saschaschnepp.net
Tue Mar 10 13:27:11 CDT 2015

Hello,

I prepared a patch regarding the reading of the data file in ksp tutorial ex56.
It sets the path to the data file required for running the example relative to PETSC_DIR
instead of relative to the tutorials folder to allow running the example from any folder.

Also, I used PETSC_DIR_SEPARATOR instead of the currently hard coded ‘/‘
so that the code would also run on a windows machine … if anyone cared.

Please discard the patch if you do not want to change the current behavior.

Best,
Sascha