[petsc-dev] Seeking OLCF users complaining about poor build times

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Feb 25 13:27:36 CST 2015

   Satish, Jed and any other PETSc users who have used the OLCF systems.

   Here is an opportunity to possibly resolve the terribly slow configure and make times on the ORNL's big machines. If you have accounts there and can reproduce slow configure/make times please let David know (and cc me). If we don't respond to this and slow configure make times persist then we have no one to blame but ourselves;

   Thanks

    Barry