[petsc-dev] DMViewFromOptions() in fortran

Adrian Croucher a.croucher at auckland.ac.nz
Tue Mar 25 17:37:05 CDT 2014

It looks like the fortran interface to DMViewFromOptions() is missing-
on linking, I get an error "undefined reference to `dmviewfromoptions_'".

If that's the case, is there any chance an interface could be added?

Or alternatively, is there any other way of viewing a DMPlex that's been
distributed using DMPlexDistribute()? DMView just seems to give me the
cell counts as if the DMPlex was still all on rank 0. There doesn't seem
to be anything in the docs about DMViewFromOptions() yet, so I'm just
guessing what it's for from the examples.

Thanks!

Cheers, Adrian

--
Dr Adrian Croucher