[petsc-dev] #if 0 stuff in source code

Karl Rupp rupp at iue.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Jun 25 02:33:44 CDT 2014

Hi,

 >      There is a bunch of #if 0  droplets in the source code related
to the use of CUSP. Can all that be removed? It isn’t good to have dead
code like that in source. It’s ugly and confusing.

Most of this is in the code base for at least 1.5 years now (it was
there when I first looked at it), so I think it can be removed as it
hasn't been needed in any way. However, I'd like to deal with Dominic's
pull request first in order not to make the merge more painful than
necessary.

Best regards,
Karli