[petsc-dev] Updating MOAB version during download

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jun 17 11:32:35 CDT 2014

> I don't care what the tool can do because it's a broken model.  A commit
> hook can check for compatibility,

  Ok, how do we write that?   I want when I do a commit of branch feature-dmmoab that it checks the commit hash in moab.py and makes sure that it matches the the current head in my downloaded local copy of moab otherwise stops the commit with a useful message telling me what to fix.

  Without this the commit hash will go out of synch