[petsc-dev] configure failed after update of OSX

Mark Adams mfadams at lbl.gov
Mon Jan 27 17:19:18 CST 2014

Sean, I seem to need to reinstall macorts.  I ran this:

*Edit:* A binary installer for Mavericks (for the 2.2.1 bugfix release) is
now available:
https://distfiles.macports.org/MacPorts/MacPorts-2.2.1-10.9-Mavericks.pkg.

And it created a MacPorts directory in Application but this just a few apps
but no 'port' command.  Any idea what is going on here?
Thanks,
Mark

On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 11:44 AM, Sean Farley <sean.michael.farley at gmail.com