[petsc-dev] PCASM+KSPGMRES

Andrea Lani andrea.lani at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 12:12:00 CST 2014

Dear devs,

sorry to bother you with this again, but can you please give me a final
word on whether KSPGMRES in combination with PCASM is currently supposed or
not to work with MATMPIAIJCUSP on multiple-GPUs as it does (that I can
clearly see) on 1 GPU? Do you have a test for that?

Again, for what I can see, residuals are inconsistent with 1 or more GPUs
and you don't get the same discrepancy with, for instance, PCJACOBI (same
exact residuals on single and multi-GPU). This makes me think (maybe
wrongly) that my part of the interfacing with PETSc is right.

Thanks in advance

Andrea

--
Dr. Andrea