[petsc-dev] sor smoothers

Mark F. Adams mfadams at lbl.gov
Fri Sep 13 21:49:27 CDT 2013

I have changed the architecture of residual calculations in PETSc, in preparation for some residual optimizations, and have tested with some AMG tests.  This change touched many matrix types other than AIJ and my AMG tests do not test these nor solvers that use DMs, etc.  So my code coverage is terrible thus far.  Should I request a pull and deal with any failures as they arise? Is there a regression test suite, that I should run, that has more code coverage? ...

Mark