[petsc-dev] sor smoothers

Mark F. Adams mfadams at lbl.gov
Thu Sep 12 17:19:37 CDT 2013

And there is already:

PETSC_DEPRECATED("Use PCMGResidualDefault()") PETSC_STATIC_INLINE PetscErrorCode PCMGResidual_Default(Mat A,Vec b,Vec x,Vec r) {
  return PCMGResidualDefault(A,b,x,r);
}

Should I assume PCMGResidualDefault is dead and change this to:

PETSC_DEPRECATED("Use MatResidualDefault()") PETSC_STATIC_INLINE PetscErrorCode PCMGResidualDefault(Mat A,Vec b,Vec x,Vec r) {

?