[petsc-dev] testing before merging to master

Karl Rupp rupp at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Nov 25 14:34:11 CST 2013

>   You could start with (sorted from worst branch to best branch)

I'd probably sort by most recent activity, but this is a minor detail
and can be adjusted any time. :-)

>     Branchname merged to master yes/no latest commit
>
>     Todo info
>
>     All errors detected on that branch

I'd prefer to keep one log file per branch so that we can easily link to
it in emails. We may also keep them in the archives if their output is
not too large and the number of branches remains moderate.

Best regards,
Karli