[petsc-dev] nightly build repositories not getting properly updated

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Nov 17 22:15:33 CST 2013

  Damn we have no mechanism that moves stuff that has been merged into next into master so master falls behind and then people base new features on outdated master code …..

   Can we have a script that emails us each morning a list of branches in next that are not in master and links to the nightly test page so we can quickly check if they broke something in next?  And either fix them or get them into master since they work.

   Barry