[petsc-dev] Mira

Mark Adams mfadams at lbl.gov
Fri Nov 8 16:38:27 CST 2013

Thanks Dave,

Jed and Shi: Also it looks like there is no 64 bit int support now ... you
can't use much of that machine w/o 64 bit ints.

This is not urgent.  I have a user that runs 128K+ core jobs with GAMG.
 The only seem to spend about 40% of the time in the solver but it might be
fun to play with when ready.

Mark