[petsc-dev] missing fortran stuff?

Mark F. Adams mark.adams at columbia.edu
Fri Jan 25 10:41:30 CST 2013

I get some errors when using 'implicit none':

     &     DMDA_BOUNDARY_NONE, DMDA_BOUNDARY_NONE,                      &
                             1
Error: Symbol 'dmda_boundary_none' at (1) has no IMPLICIT type
petsc_kkt_solver.F90:144.27:

     &     DMDA_STENCIL_BOX,nfour,nfour,PETSC_DECIDE,PETSC_DECIDE,          &
                           1
Error: Symbol 'dmda_stencil_box' at (1) has no IMPLICIT type
petsc_kkt_solver.F90:207.61:

      call MatSetOption(Bmat,MAT_IGNORE_OFF_PROCESSOR_ENTRIES,PETSC_TRUE);
                                                             1
Error: Symbol 'mat_ignore_off_processor_entries' at (1) has no IMPLICIT type
petsc_kkt_solver.F90:177.38:

      call DMCreateMatrix(daphi,MPIAIJ,Amat,ierr)
                                      1
Error: Symbol 'mpiaij' at (1) has no IMPLICIT type

And, when I link I get some missing stuff:

  "_dmsetoptionsprefix_", referenced from:
      _MAIN__ in petsc_kkt_solver.o
  "_matnestgetsubmat_", referenced from:
      _formjacobian_ in petsc_kkt_solver.o
  "_vecnestgetsubvec_", referenced from: