[petsc-dev] PETSc goes Doxygen!?

Karl Rupp rupp at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jan 15 16:36:45 CST 2013

Hi Matt,

> Right now, the search stinks. If I type in
>
>    GetCone
>
> I get nothing found, whereas
>
>    DMPlexGetCone
>
> has three things found, but does not find DMPlexSetCone. This is crappy,
> and will
> not replace seeing everything on one page, which I miss.

Well, you can't expect the search engine to find DMPlexSetCone if you
search for DMPlexGetCone ;-) Either of the two is correctly
cross-referenced at the other's man page, though.

There is also a server-side driven search engine (off by default), maybe
that one will also find results for 'GetCone'.

Regardless, listing all functions of a class for the various levels on
one page is something I can fairly easily add if we finally decide to
keep Doxygen.

Best regards,
Karli