[petsc-dev] getting rid of TESTEXAMPLES_XXX_XXX stuff

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Dec 6 13:53:40 CST 2013

  Jed,

    I guess you never got my earlier messages: I tried to run your test in your branch and got

~/Src/petsc  jed/tap $ make -f gmakefile  build-test
make: *** No rule to make target `arch-clang/obj-gmake/sys.test.o', needed by `arch-clang/bin/sys.test'.  Stop.
~/Src/petsc  jed/tap $ make -f gmakefile  build-test
make: *** No rule to make target `arch-clang/obj-gmake/sys.test.o', needed by `arch-clang/bin/sys.test'.  Stop.
~/Src/petsc  jed/tap $

  Barry

I’d attach files but the mail system rejects them as to large for petsc-dev