[petsc-dev] buildsystem: cusp location

Jed Brown jedbrown at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Mar 25 22:31:46 CDT 2012

I'm for strict, precise semantics over fuzzy permissive  semantics. I don't
think being permissive is likely to cause harm, so I'm fine with checking
both.

I just don't want the extra /include to be a required part because it
breaks consistency with other packages (none of which require the extra
/include).