[petsc-dev] Reminder: *every* symbol with extern linkage *must* be namespaced

Lisandro Dalcin dalcinl at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 19:18:57 CDT 2012

On 24 March 2012 04:28, Jed Brown <jedbrown at mcs.anl.gov> wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 15:32, Mark F. Adams <mark.adams at columbia.edu>
> wrote:
>>
>> done, but it won't show up until I check in my current repo, which could
>> be a week.
>

> http://petsc.cs.iit.edu/petsc/petsc-dev/rev/597bc483f35d
>
> Mark, this patch adds types and symbols that are not namespaced.

Also, I'm getting GCC a few GCC warnings:

/Users/dalcinl/Devel/petsc-dev/include/petsc-private/matimpl.h:391:
warning: type qualifiers ignored on function return type
/Users/dalcinl/Devel/petsc-dev/include/petsc-private/matimpl.h:392:
warning: type qualifiers ignored on function return type

--
Lisandro Dalcin