[petsc-dev] dates of last change on PETSc web pages

Sean Farley sean at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Mar 20 15:49:38 CDT 2012

> You have not yet modified the script that prepares the manual pages to
> automatically put the date of generation in the upper right corner.  As
> well as other generated pages.
>
> Could you please add that ASAP or speak to me about how to do it so it
> will be ready for the next release.

I also meant to do this but got distracted. I mocked up two versions: one
with the date below the line (but affects some of the formatting in the
main body as you can see from the screenshot), and one with the date above
the line that uses the current space between the header text and the
horizontal rule.

I thought the upper right hand corner would look bad but it is better than
I imagined.

Thoughts?