[petsc-dev] TAO 2.0 and petsc-dev

Blaise Bourdin bourdin at lsu.edu
Wed Mar 14 17:41:21 CDT 2012

On Mar 14, 2012, at 5:28 PM, Todd Munson wrote:

> We should and I'd like to transition to making it public just for these reasons.
>

> Cheers, Todd.

Awesome! I'll take this repo down as soon as you have been able to make tao's public (or sooner if you want to). This way, there won't be any confusion possible.

> On Mar 14, 2012, at 5:26 PM, Jed Brown wrote:
>
>> Why don't the TAO guys make their repository public?
>>
>> On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 17:21, Blaise Bourdin <bourdin at lsu.edu> wrote:
>> MatCreateMPIXXX is now MatCreateXXX in petsc-dev
>>
>> For what it's worth, that function is only called in an example, not in the library itself.

That is true... Is that a pledge that future changes will break tao? ;)
DA -> DM / DMDA was painful

Blaise

--
Department of Mathematics and Center for Computation & Technology
Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA 70803, USA