[petsc-dev] petsc release soon

Stefano Zampini stefano.zampini at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 08:15:07 CDT 2012

Are you planning to include pcbddc in the next release?

It works, but some parts of PCBDDC code are not fully developed as we
decided with Jed (primarly, the MatPartitioning procedure for multilevel).

In case you want to include it into the next release, how many days I have
to work on the code until the release ?

--
Stefano