[petsc-dev] Moar namespacing

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Aug 27 17:45:20 CDT 2012

  Does Fortran2008 have Vec Mat etc also as  keywords?

   If you are going to change IS -> PetscIS then you should change every stinking non-name-spaced thing in PETSc and boy Matt will be happy. Doesn't this change require PETSc 4.0?   Note we'll also need to rename all current names in PETSc that are more than 26 char long since adding PETSc will make them too long.

   Barry