[petsc-dev] calling petscinitialize from fortran code

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Sat Aug 11 10:32:33 CDT 2012

I don't see this. Perhaps you can run in a debugger to see
what is hapenning on your end?

Satish
----
asterix:/home/balay/spetsc/src/ksp/ksp/examples/tutorials>./ex2f
Norm of error  0.1192E-05 iterations     4
asterix:/home/balay/spetsc/src/ksp/ksp/examples/tutorials>./ex2f -options_table
Norm of error  0.1192E-05 iterations     4
#PETSc Option Table entries:
-display :0.0
-fp_trap
-malloc_dump