[petsc-dev] YAML patch

Blaise Bourdin bourdin at lsu.edu
Tue Aug 7 09:29:38 CDT 2012

Hi,

My YAML patch did not exactly raise much enthusiasm so I tried to clean it up a bit...
The attached patch is another attempt at providing partial support for parsing YAML files:  -options_file_yaml now works from C and fortran. It's logic was changed so that it does not require reinserting the whole option string. Aliases and sequences are still not supported.

Is this patch worth being pushed to petsc-dev and petsc-3.3?

Blaise