[petsc-dev] sacusp preconditioner - limited to seqaijcusp matrices?

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Tue Sep 20 11:54:31 CDT 2011

I tried running a PyLith simulation using the sacusp preconditioner
rather than ml. If I have the mat_type set to mpiaijcusp, I get an error
message that sacusp preconditioner only works with CUSP matrices. I
checked sacusp.c and the code checks to make sure the mat_type is
seqaijcusp.

Is sacusp limited to seqaijcusp or is this a bug and sacusp.c should
allow mpiaijcusp matrices as well?

Note: sacusp allowed a vec_type of mpicusp.

Thanks,
Brad