[petsc-dev] uni

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Nov 22 10:47:42 CST 2011

Something is strange.

I'll suggeset

rm -rf externalpackages arch-macosx-gnu-seq

and then doing a fresh build.

And then verifying the build with 'make test'

If 'make test' works - and the application build is not working- I'd
like to see the complete compile log thats producing this error.

wrt libmpiuni.a - all the relavent stuff is added to libpetsc.a and a separate
libmpiuni.a is not created.

Satish