[petsc-dev] Okay, petscmath.h is a complete piece of crap and now its breaking my build

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Mar 15 13:34:30 CDT 2011

  I have spent the last 48 hours making petscmath.h MUCH simpiler than it was before. And probably introduced a bug or two into it. But if it was much worse before. There are no 6 deep #ifdef there should be no more than three: complex or not, c or c++ and scalar size

  Please send bug reports with all error messages to petsc-maint or petsc-dev

   Barry