[petsc-dev] Compiling petsc with superlu_dist, hypre and mumps on hopper II

fabien delalondre delalf at scorec.rpi.edu
Thu Mar 10 16:46:21 CST 2011

Hi,

Which argument should I pass to pass to compile petsc on hopper II with
superlu_dist, hypre and mumps (download) ? Without external package
--with-mpi=0 works fine but then the external packages complain about it (no
mpi specified). I tried to use and also modify the arch-cray-xt5-opt.py
configure file but I did not go through it yet (Invalid mpiexec specified:
/usr/common/acts/PETSc/3.0.0/bin/mpiexec.aprun). Instead of wasting time, I
guess you guys will provide an answer pretty quickly.

Thanks for your help.

Fabien

--
Fabien Delalondre, PhD.
Senior Research Associate, Scientific Computation Research Center (SCOREC).