[petsc-dev] broken builds

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Aug 30 16:11:02 CDT 2011

But we've been promoting a lot of users to use petsc-dev as superior
to using the release tarball - so can't really provide this difference
of behavior for developers vs users.

Perhaps its simpler to just provide 'hg clean' for 'rm -rf PETSC_ARCH'
which takes care of reconfigure.py aswell.

for eg:

./configure --cleanbuild
or
./$PETSC_ARCH/conf/reconfigure_$PETSC_ARCH.py --cleanbuild

Satish