[petsc-dev] TS creating SNES for explicit method

Jed Brown jedbrown at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Aug 14 17:44:36 CDT 2011

On Sun, Aug 14, 2011 at 17:16, Barry Smith <bsmith at mcs.anl.gov> wrote:

> Ok, I will unfix that one then :-(

It's in the "explicit" directory. If we're not sharing code amongst these
implementation classes and not looking at it for semantic meaning, shouldn't
we just remove this level of directories? Is anyone working on TS now that
would have merge problems if we flatten the src/ts/impls/** directory
structure? I think Sean has a BDF2 that has not been checked in yet, so
perhaps we should wait for that to land first?