[petsc-dev] printing the matrix name via -mat_view_info

Jed Brown jed at 59A2.org
Thu Sep 30 00:35:35 CDT 2010

PetscObjectName for Matlab names is not ideal, how should the Matlab user
find out what the name of the loaded vector is? It won't be the same on
consecutive identical runs. Or should it practically become mandatory to
name objects that will go to Matlab?

Jed