[petsc-dev] buildsystem questions

Kai Germaschewski kai.germaschewski at unh.edu
Tue Sep 21 11:03:55 CDT 2010

Hi Jed,

you can use libtool --mode=execute {gdb,ldd} <code>, though I agree that
this is not as convenient as it could be -- but those things are trade-offs.

You can use -R<dir> instead of -L<dir> to set the rpath with libtool, too,
btw., but that really only works in your own project using autotools (which
I gather you rather avoid in the first place. ;)

Haven't checked petsc-dev yet on the original problem, will do...

--Kai

--
Kai Germaschewski
Assistant Professor, Dept of Physics / Space Science Center