[petsc-dev] [Fortran] MatLoad() error: MatLoad is not supported for type: mpiaij!

Jed Brown jed at 59A2.org
Fri Sep 3 13:09:04 CDT 2010

On Fri, 3 Sep 2010 12:59:21 -0500, Barry Smith <bsmith at mcs.anl.gov> wrote:

>   Jed,
>
>     Thanks for your help on this.
>
>     So is the current problem (with the MatLoad) essentially solved? and we can close this case.

Yes, this issue is solved until someone comes in with a mesh
(probably/hopefully not possible with a DA) that breaks the median-of-3
pivot selection.  (Alternatively, this basically means calling
AOCreateBasic with a pathological ordering.)

I didn't update the Sort-With variants, I figured I would delay that
until I have a sort that I actually like and then implement it
generically.

Jed