[petsc-dev] [Fortran] MatLoad() error: MatLoad is not supported for type: mpiaij!

Shri abhyshr at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Sep 2 18:06:29 CDT 2010

Thanks Jed.I've pushed ex35 to the repository (src/dm/da/examples/tests). You can run it with the following options
mpiexec -n 2 ./ex35 -X 100 -Y 100 -Z 100 . Let me know if you can run the example on a grid size of 202 X 102 X 102.

Shri

P.S : You might need to do make in src/dm/da/utils before compiling ex35 if you haven't built the library recently.