[petsc-dev] ibcgs

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Oct 20 10:26:09 CDT 2010

  I've updated the comment in the code

The code below "cheats" from PETSc style
       1) VecRestoreArray() is called immediately after VecGetArray() and the array values are still accessed; the reason for the immediate
          restore is that Vec operations are done on some of the vectors during the solve and if we did not restore immediately it would
          generate two VecGetArray() (the second one inside the Vec operation) calls without a restore between them.