[petsc-dev] Changes in makefiles

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Oct 17 05:59:16 CDT 2010

changeset:   15795:42e46651d576
user:        balay at mcs.anl.gov
date:        Wed Apr 28 09:54:09 2010 -0500
files:       config/PETSc/Configure.py config/PETSc/packages/mpi4py.py config/PETSc/packages/petsc4py.py config/install.py makefile
- remove 'shared_nomesg_noinstall mpi4py_noinstall petsc4py_noinstall' targets
- move 'shared mpi4py petsc4py' targets out of install.py
- fix dylibs on mac after 'make install' with install_name_tool
[Inorder to better support 'make install DESTDIR=']
<<<<<<<<

However - I don't remember exactly how this helped with DESTDIR...

Satish