[petsc-dev] BuildSystem update

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Oct 15 21:08:43 CDT 2010

Dmitry,

Your push breaks regular builds..

asterix:/home/balay/tmp/petsc-dev>./config/examples/asterix/asterix64.py
             Configuring PETSc to compile on your system
TESTING: alternateConfigureLibrary from PETSc.packages.hdf5(config/BuildSystem/config/package.py:459)                                                  Please enter value for download-netcdf:

asterix:/home/balay/tmp/petsc-dev>./configure --help |grep netcdf
  --with-netcdf=<bool>
  --with-netcdf-dir=<dir>
  --with-netcdf-include=<dir>
  --with-netcdf-lib=<libraries: e.g. [/Users/..../libnetcdf.a,...]>
  --download-netcdf-version=<string>
  --download-netcdf-shared=<bool>
asterix:/home/balay/tmp/petsc-dev>

There is no  download-netcdf option - but a new --download-netcdf-version?

Satish