[petsc-dev] cmake issue

Jed Brown jed at 59A2.org
Mon Oct 4 11:48:36 CDT 2010

On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 18:39, Lisandro Dalcin <dalcinl at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, from 2 years ago up to now, I've reconfigured many times. It
> seems the ftn-auto directory was not automatically removed.

That is because the *parent* of the ftn-auto directory was deleted
from Hg.  I could actually parse the makefile to find subdirectories
to recurse into, but builder.py doesn't do that either and it's
slightly messy to do robustly (or maybe we should use
distutils.sysconfig).  cmakegen.py does check makefiles for #requires
lines, but not for source and directory lines.

Jed